replica horloge

replica horloge
replica horloge

2016年11月7日星期一

AVI-8, AV-4003-04 Hawker Harrier II

AVIGREEN
I stumbled upon this watch on my internet travels. I haven't spotted it out being worn, so I am making a judgement just on the photos, but it really caught my eye. I really fancy a green faced watch and have highlighted the Limited edition Breitling Chronospace green faced watch here and also the Alpine Startimer Green faced watch here . Now I am not saying that this one can really keep company with the other two but it does look a handsome watch at a much more affordable price. You can check out the website here http://www.avi-8.co.uk/ but in truth this really tells you very little about this watch company, such as where they are based as a simple starter for ten. So if you have one of these watches or you know more about them please let me know. Meanwhile check this one out, it is on my wich list as of now!
The highlight of this timepiece is a gauge like display of the date visible in vertical alignment to the right of the dial face. Enlarged luminous hands, Arabic index display with minute track demonstrate the technical inspiration of this cutting edge timepiece. Strapped with a strong yet supple genuine buffalo hide leather strap with rivet for a hint of avionic vintage inspiration bekijk meer horloge replicas en hublot big bang king

没有评论:

发表评论

replica rolex

replica rolex
replica rolex